The Avastin has been working for me!! The last CT Scan showed that the growth in the pelvic region has shrank some. (A little side humor but after a hysterectomy and then having my ovaries taken out in January, what on Earth is this mass attached too?!) Also, the cancer market test, CA125, is now under 200!! Plus, we got results back from my fluid and I will be starting on a new cycle of chemo and Avastin one week, chemo the next and the third week is nothing. Plus a hormone pill normally given to those with breast cancer.
The week I got those results, it was good to hear. Glad that something has started working for me!! We will see how the new treatments go and how long I will have to do them. Otherwise, it is good!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment