The weekends have been a great time for me to relax. It feels like I spend a lot of the week at work, then I come home to make dinner, get ready for tomorrow, try to relax, go to bed and then get up to do it again tomorrow. I have also started to make some Christmas presents (crocheted Christmas presents) and I am trying to hurry up and get those done. Yes, I know it is only September but I want to make sure they are done by Christmas.
Sometimes Sundays seem to be the worse of the "I feel run down and tired" of my weekend. I have no clue how I make it all week to get to Sunday and feel like I have been worked hard!! I have a lot of things that I want to get done on the weekends but there are those times I may do a few things and have to be happy that I got those things done and see if I can get some other things done during the week.
I am trying to remind myself of "little victories" are okay. Getting some things done are fine, as long as I am getting something done. Right? I hope so!!
Well, just thought I would share this with you. If you know anyone else who has cancer, gets treatments and feels the same way on the weekend, give the person a pass please. Or celebrate with them when they tell you they got the bathroom cleaned themselves? It sounds silly but maybe they are happy to have the energy to do it themselves.
Thank you!!
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment